Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why I Started this Blog

I created this blog for a few reasons, the main being to hopefully create a forum for those of us that have the unfortunate experience of dealing with the wonderful system of government run health care called the Veterans Administration (VA). While not every experience with the VA is horrible most of us have more than are fair share of horror stories. I also hope that that those who truly believe we need a government run health care system can gain some insight into what it would be like from the experiences we have to share. I am only trying to share and educate those that have not experienced or even heard what it is like to be a veteran in this country. It is amazing to me the way veterans are cared for after returning home from completing their service to this country. I am also a veteran and want to thank all of you who have served and hope that you will help me in compiling stories of your experiences with the VA whether they be bad or good, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment